- Python Online Training
What is Python?
Python is a free, open-source, easy-to-learn, general purpose programming language that can be used to
build both large and small applications. It can be used for various purposes such as:
- Web application development
- Desktop application development
- Building games
- Data Science
- Web Services
Python essentially is a multi-paradigm language that supports functional, procedural, and object-
oriented programming as well. Due to the availability of an extensive library in Python, easy readability,
free, open-source, and easy to learn and code features, it is widely adopted across the industries.
Python plays a vital role in performing data analytics and in the fields like data science, and machine
If you are here to learn Python for any of the reasons mentioned above or to pursue your passion, you
are at the right place.
Python online course overview:
Learn Python from QA Testing Trainings which can help you gain an in-depth knowledge of all the key
concepts, all the third-party modules in Python and will also steer you towards the data science niche.
Our Python certification program essentially helps you in becoming a full-fledged programmer. Our main
focus lies in introducing the real-time projects for our learners benefit through which they can
understand the application of Pythonic concepts.
Why learn Python?
Python is one of the most widely spread programming language in the world and most preferred in data
science. Here are the reasons why Python is almost mandatory for all programmers:
- Python is an easy-to-learn programming language and can be used as a basis to learn other web frameworks.
- An aspiring programmer can find more jobs in Python than in any other language currently due to the existing demand for Python professionals
- Python makes a good career prospect.
- According to TIOBE survey, Python is considered to be the top programming language in 2018.
- Many industries are using Python for developing a wide range of software packages
- The average salary of a certified Python developer is upward of $116,000.
Python online course learning objectives at QA Testing Trainings
Our trainers at QA Testing Trainings have performed an in-depth research and designed the course for
providing the ideal training for the aspirants.
Through our Python online program, our learners can become successful Python developers. Below are
the Python learning objects at QA Testing Trainings
- To gain understanding of basics and advanced topics of Python programming.
- To develop skills on running Python Scripts on Unix/Windows environment
- Executing conditional statements and loops in Python programming
- Develop expertise in object-oriented programming
- Develop familiarity with Python IDEs and different Python Editors
- Work on Python functions
- Understanding Python file handling
- Perform String Manipulations
- Understanding of Django Framework
What jobs use Python?
More than 40,000 jobs are open for Python professionals according to top job portals. This massive
requirement for Python experts is due to the high adoption of Python in the companies. The most
common job titles for Python developers are:
- Software Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Python Database Developer
Among all the Python-related jobs, the average salary of Python developers is placed around $100,000 per year. That said, experienced Python professionals get offered more than $200k per year. Overall, developing Python skills has proved to a lucrative option in securing successful career.
Is Python a good programming language to learn?
For data science or for web development, Python is touted to be the most important programming
language, of late. The high adoption rate of Python is essentially due to it being expressive where small
amount of code can get you higher results. Additionally, Python is ideal for coding complicated program
as it is very light to use.
The best feature of Pythojn is its modular approach. A Python program can be developed by breaking
the complex programs into smaller portions and at the end they can be combined to get the desired
Who can learn Python online at QA Testing Trainings?
Our online program is ideal for everyone who are into programming and looking to carve out a lucrative
career. However, listed below is the list of professionals who can take up the course:
- Experienced software professionals
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Software Testers
- Those who are hoping to venture in Data Science field
- Those who have passion to learn Python programming language
- What are the prerequisites to learn the Python course?
- There are no specific prerequisites to take up Python online training, however, a prior programming
- knowledge is desirable.
What are the prerequisites to learn the Python course?
There are no specific prerequisites to take up Python online training, however, a prior programming
knowledge is desirable.