Tableau Course Overview
Our Tableau certification program at QA Testing Training is offered to help you master the top data
visualization and Business Intelligence tool existing in the IT market today. Our Tableau course is
designed to build visualizations, reporting, and as a BI tool.
Our learners can advance in their careers in the analytics field through our Tableau online program and
make the best use of the tool at your workplace.
Learning Tableau software can assist our learners in building visualizations, organize data, design
dashboards, and generate reports in a comprehendible manner. It essentially helps the stakeholders,
customers, and product owners to make a well-informed decision through these easily comprehendible
During our Tableau course at QA Testing Trainings, our learners will be exposed to working on Excel,
statistical basics, data mapping, data blending techniques, establishing connections, data blending,
building visualizations, using various features such as parameters, calculated fields, groups, sets,
creating dashboards, stories, generating reports, and publishing them.
That said, Tableau has been named as a leader and a powerful tool to produce data visualizations in
Gartner Magic Quadrant for six years in a row.
Why learn Tableau online?
Tableau tool is a global leader in producing quick business intelligence reports. With the help of charts,
graphs, dashboards, and reports, the Tableau tool helps you analyze the structured and unstructured
The following are the key takeaways of Tableau:
- Fast Analytics: Tableau software helps in creating visualizations 10-100x faster than any of it peers. It is capable of proucing visualizations within a matter of minutes.
- Smart Dashboards: It can combine and blend a wide range of views of data to enable
- meaningful interpretations.
- Ease of Use: Without any programming requirement, anyone can create and play with data and
- enjoy the variety of effective visualizations.
- Latest Updated Data: Tableau enables the availability of the latest data based on the schedules
- defined on the Server.
- Enables sharing in seconds: The published reports/dashboards can be shared live, to specific
- users, or within the organization on the web or mobile devices within seconds.
- Any data or Big Data: From spreadsheets to Hadoop’s HDFS, or Oracle, or cloud, visualizations
- can be created on any data in Tableau.
There are five Tableau products offered to enhance the user experience while creating the
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Reader
Tableau Training key features
- Introduction to Tableau products
- Data Blending and Data Joins
- Data visualization and real-time analytics
- Tableau generated fields, hierarchical fields, parameters, calculated fields, sets, groups, etc
- Establishing a connection with Statistical programming languages such as R, Python Working with dashboards
- Creating stories
- Publishing data on the server
- Sharing the reports within a group
Why choose QA Testing Trainings for Tableau program?
Our curriculum at QA Testing Trainings has been designed to help our learners ace the course easily.
- We ensure that the learning outcomes are met by regular assessments to test the skill levels.
- We make sure that our learners practice enough so that they can apply their knowledge in real-
- world scenarios and projects through our interactive course.
- Our in-depth Tableau course is designed to keep up with the latest changes implemented and
- delivered by our training experts.
Who should opt for Tableau online program?
The Tableau training course is ideal for anyone who has the passion to visualize the data, explore data to
find hidden patterns, draw meaningful insights, and utilize the information in improving the business,
The following professionals or beginners can
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Beginners who like to play with data
What are the prerequisites for learning Tableau online program?
There are absolutely no set prerequisites to enroll for the course. Professionals or beginners with or
without programming knowledge can take up the course. However, it is good to know Excel and SQL as
it can expedite the learning process.
- Does QA Testing Training’s offer job assistance?
We offer placement assistance to all our enrolls who have completed the course. We are tied up with
top companies by which we can help you in getting placed. Our interview building sessions, mock
interviews, and mentoring programs are all part of the package.
- Can I request for additional support if I don’t understand a topic?
We have 24*7 online support for any kind of queries you might have. In case, your queries do not get
resolved through our customer care team, we can arrange for one-one sessions with our trainers to help
resolve any concerns.
- What happens if I miss a class?
All the live interactive classes are recorded for the benefit of our learners. They are uploaded on the
LMS for life and anyone who has missed the class can access to make up for it.
However, alternatively, they can choose another batch to attend the missed topic.